top of page
200hr YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
~ Frequently Asked Questions ~
1. Who is this training for?
anyone who is interested in deepening their connection to yoga.
2. Do I need to be an advanced yoga practitioner to attend this training?
Absolutely not! Yoga meets you where you are at. The purpose of this training is to provide you with a solid foundation to keep building on.
3. What will this training allow me to do afterwards?
You will be able to teach Hatha and Vinyasa-based yoga classes with confidence, knowledge and passion.
4. What if I don't want to teach?
That’s okay! Not everyone who partakes in this training will plan to guide classes. Many people just want to kickstart their own spiritual journey.
5. Will there be any work required outside of classroom hours?
The bulk of what will be required of you to complete your 200hr training will be conducted in-person during the allocated training period. Some training might be completed on-line to ensure that we can squeeze in some fun time too! After all, you're going to want to enjoy the beach!
6. Is the course Yoga Alliance recognized?
Our curriculum is currently under approval review with the Yoga Alliance, however you will still be a certified yoga teacher following the training.
7. Will there be a final exam?
The majority of assessment will be through frequent practice-teaching and practicum.
8. How do I know if I’m ready for a training?
If you're already reading this, you're probably ready!
9. What are your cancellation policies?
For all of our terms and conditions, policies, and waiver please visit our Terms & Conditions page.
bottom of page